IDT 8.33% 11.0¢ idt australia limited

Price Catalysts, page-13

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    "...I am now looking to the upcoming results and expect to see increased revenue from manufacturing as per slide 8 from the bio shares conference. I expect that losses will be behind them."

We have reason to be pleased, colablackandwhite.

With results and accounts now posted, it seems IDT scored a profit of some $81k in the June half - that represents a $4.5m turnaround on the big loss incurred in the pcp.

Further, H2 revenue climbed some 40% to $9.55m.

Importantly, CEO Dr Paul MacLeman is flagging $40m in the sales pipeline.  This is more than four times the pipeline value two years ago.

So IDT seems to be gaining momentum, confirming the astuteness of key holders such as Australian Ethical Investment, UBS, Bank of America and the #2 ranking, India-based Lupin Group through I'ROM.

Of course, Australian Ethical has created uncertainty by selling a 3.66% stake after announcement of the US generics distribution deal with $ANIP/ANI Pharmaceuticals.

The $AEF move came before release of IDT's accounts and may have been a modest profit-taking operation.

The group emerged as #1 shareholder last December when it subscribed to the HTM Wilson placement at 15c.

Despite selling some 5m shares on August 14, AEF remains top holder with 9.15%.

As with many, it's doubled its money in nine months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $4.867K 41.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 449599 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 193631 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.