MGX 0.00% 33.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

Price Chart- MGX, page-34

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    So your comment was a "quick explanation as to the possible reason behind recent price". So what have you recently heard that warrants your "if the sea wall goes again" comment? I have not seen any information disclosed since the reconstruction of the seawall, let alone recently, that could be interpreted to indicate the current seawall is structurally unsound or is in risk of imminent failure. If you do, then please provide a link to any information you have.

I accept that posts can be rushed and not properly articulate a position, but your post came across to me as scaremongering, and so I called it out based on that. I'm just trying to keep the discussion based on facts, not hypotheticals. Particularly as seawall integrity is a very important topic to MGX shareholders given past experience. You'll note I agreed with your high strip ratio comment (myself and others here have raised it previously), and I believe that is wholly the reason why we remain at the current price, nothing to do with the seawall.

I wish you all the best with this investment, as we both have positions in it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.