BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Sorry Viv, (good relative post)I do not disclose my "exact"...

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Sorry Viv, (good relative post)

I do not disclose my "exact" trading strategy (to anyone).

Your style (regardless of what you have posted) is correct. As anyones is...to them.

For my comments, think broader.
    As another general comment....I always think being free carried is good :).....that, no matter what share you own, will see your superannuation life style wish possibly come true. To make a portfolio, of small-medium parcels of free carried shares can only be good long term...(I think this is where you are heading ?)

I could go free carry tomorrow, pay off one mortgage or buy another property and still own, free carried, a sizeable parcel to hold until my 50-60 cent target. (not so large at 13.5 and oppies at 11, but at 60) ?? I see no need to at this stage.....but continue to monitor things and may look to do so at about 30-40, which depends on a number of things....including the time taken to reach those levels.

I am honest, but to disclose actual $ values or numbers of shares ???....1. There is just no need to. 2. There is no need to show off when things go right. 3. There is no rational to disclose that much info on an annon forum. 4. Many here talk like they have equal amounts of money....this is a common mistake.....10% of $100,000 is $10,000%, people will post that they have sold for 10% - now someone with $10,000 has made $1000.00....the risk for each in remaining in any share, dependent on the person maybe hugely different....many forget this.

You must not forget, who you are, what you want to achieve in any particular share and stick to it......lots call this a plan.....discipline is what lets people down.

The key point you missed is the Target price and the possible time frame.
    Risk is up to each individual. Sometimes things can be right in your face....and still not be seen.....IMHO, this is what has happened to BLR being able to remain just under the spotlight of many.....amateurs, semi-pros, and the pro's, not to mention the brokers and onsto's, which are only now JUST starting to look at BLR.

For me BLR is a (without further info) minimum 6-12 month hold.

Life deals so many other issues which may take people in or out of shares... life/death/marriage/kids/interest rates/buying a house/accidents/new car/holiday/natural disaster where you live/THE COMPANY..LOL etc etc

All we can do is share opinions....we have no right to catagorically say when others should hold/buy/sell...there is always to much other stuff to consider.

I also don't disclose my TOTAL portfolio make up. I have never seen the reason to do so. I can't (for example) see the point in listing all the shares I own to you (or as a signature at bottom of page). It makes no sence to me at all.....as I have no care in the world what anyone else owns, when they brought, how much they are up or down. When I talk about BLR....thats it....I am giving my view on BLR. I'd hazard a guess and say that most peoples lists of shares they are in, in their signatures would be questionable at best...LOL.

Viv,
    Share your price assumptions, aspirations, and/or wish with a broad time frame.

Intersting discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.