price discrepancies, page-9

1. 12,085 Posts.
    michele

Most people look like shopping is a chore. They neglect to realise that they are meant to be choosing the best fuel for their body. Dare I say, these are the same people who put diesel in their ULP car and then blame the nozzle because it fit...lol One has to keep their eyes on the ball.

I also avoid prepackaged vegies for that reason, inability to completely scan the goods. Strawberries was always a pain as the trick was to put the lesser ones towards the bottom or the green bits turned inwards. In the end I gave up with their games and buy them when I can stop on the side of the road, not far from me are several strawberry farms. Yes, sometimes we get lazy, as I said, the majors rely on this, people call it convenience but I call it laziness...lol

Watso

If you have the space, plant rockmelon next season. It's bullet proof with Perth's extreme conditions in summer. And pardon me for going on about it but a single seed has spread a vine about 4 metres x 1.5 metres. Fortunately the front of the boundary has no fence between neighbours and my neighbours don't mind it creeping their way, plus, I gave them 2 the other day and some capsicums. And on a side note, my capsicums are giving me A1 cropping at the moment and the tomatoes have done a comeback. Perth's peak summer is way too extreme on crops. Maybe a crop in spring and autumn and stick to hardy rockmelon during the peak!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.