DCC 6.67% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

Its pretty much text book stuff. No promotion to the market...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Its pretty much text book stuff.

No promotion to the market means that few people know the company even exists. As buyer interest evaporates, there are less and less of them. Then, when one or two do come along they see that the buy side is so quiet that a purchase means becoming locked in, - an obvious risk. So they stay away..

The situation develops to the point where one frustrated seller will take out most of the buyer side. There is no such thing in the market as standing still. Its not about the company itself, its simply about telling the market about the company. That is easy and cheap, and why it hasn't been done is a mystery to me.

Most new small start-ups have nothing like the assets that DCC has. The company is actually profitable, which would see prices double in most small IPOs.

Don't worry about the escrowed shares. When a company is doing well, a new supply of shares is usually welcome as it increases liquidity. If the company is not doing well, it doesn't matter anyway. In DCC's case, none will be released until 2016, by which time they will hopefully be welcomed. I have never seen a situation where escrowed shares have caused a problem.

The future of DCC now hinges on what BBY do. Countless opportunities have been lost, each day that passes in silence aggravates the issue. Bitcoin is often mentioned on the CBS site in the US. Today in the context of the Swiss decision to buy or not buy a heap of gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $35.17K 738.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 535000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 111273 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.