M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

price drop surprise

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Must admit i am baffled with drop in share price considering we are only a couple of months away from getting all the planets to alighn. Metallurgy should be absolutely definitive which will be a massive tick and drilling will be in full swing in order to significantly upgrade resource. ( i keep hearing a figure of 6-9 billion tonnes) So realistically the 1st quarter of 2012 should be the catalyst to company maker. When the chairman believes the company is worth around the 3 dollar mark and the share price is sitting around the 23 to 24 cent mark the upside is enormous with the timeframe of several milestones just around the corner. Its been a lack of buying not an avalanche of selling which has seen the steady fall over the past two weeks.A hold up in metallurgy certainly hasnt helped matters but once again in the scheme of things its not far away.The company needs to come out with a clear update to inform all shareholders of whats in store. My faith is unwavering and ive been a buyer at nearly all levels. Immmleman and 291076 have also stepped up to the plate . Whats the old saying ? Buy in gloom - sell in boom Boom times are not far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.