LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

price drop, page-2

1. 183 Posts.
    100% agree...

And also regardless whether the SGX will bring about a steady increase which leads to more sustained growth for the company or not, for short term holders it will still bode well. I got a bit worried there when the closing price was around 1.055 I think with very little action and movement of smaller parcels. The fact that major movements occurred at the auction with potentially top 20 shares exchanging hands, we are assured there is interest in LNC.

IMO two things can happen
    1) Genuine interest has finally been found from larger institutions who are looking to rebuild LNC and capitalize on the large upside of their assets. The pressure that force the downward spiral due to the SGX move provided the opportunity to gain MORE control over the company by maximising bang for buck. This will lead to eventual steady growth for LNC as most long term holders have been hoping for and what we were lead to believe by PB over and over again.
    2) CS or other investment institutions have played the smart hand and gotten very cheap massive amounts of shares. This will allow them to slowly build up the company up to a point of saturation and offload on a high. LNC will not be better off in the SGX and will still have the tiresome up and down cycle it is known for in the ASX.

One thing in my opinion is same though in both scenarios - short term LNC will spike. The next big decision will be when it reaches the 1.5-1.7 SP do you hold believing 1) or do you go with the flow catching movements of the SP the way CS has been doing?

Interesting times ahead - GL to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.