GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Price drop, page-22

1. 816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi misschow, I have been disappointed with the company since the AGM. The focus of the MD on the lithium market was a strange choice I thought. I would have preferred some detailed info on the company- it wasn't until questions from myself and others that we got a greater insight into operations.

The MD justified the consolidation by suggesting it would eradicate shorting and the share price would track in a steady, up, steady, up manner like shares in more 'mature' stock markets. That theory is in tatters. He also suggested that a higher price will enable bigger companies purchase the stock as they were prevented by their own policies from buying stock under $1 in price. This didn't seem to bother black rock from buying up though.

But remove the volatility from this so called immature market and the share price hasn't moved in a year. Previous excuses are now removed, so we wait in anticipation.

I have belief in this company, having been a shareholder for 10 years, but now need to continue to deliver for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.