A2M 1.07% $6.59 the a2 milk company limited

I was going to buy A2M yesterday but I held off. Weak lead from...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I was going to buy A2M yesterday but I held off. Weak lead from Wall st Friday, Asian indexes heading down, ASX heading down, weak buying orders lodged in ASX system.

The weakness in buying orders on Commsec went all the way down to $9.50 and I thought the shorts will push the price down to $9.50 which they did.

Thus the world markets provided the shorters with a window of opportunity to short the market. As the shorts flood the market with sales orders prices tend to go down.

But they are playing a very tough game and can get burnt very easily.

I will probably hold off buying until Friday until some clarity on US mid term elections.

I will keep buying up to AGM with high conviction.

Always keep some money on the side, let the shorters do their thing, buy at bottom of their efforts and average your price down and when the market turns e.g. If AGM results are good they will need to buy back in and help push the price up.

You can use them to better your position.

Probably 1 week after AGM, if results are good, brokers will re rate A2M higher based on increased cash flows over the next 5 year time horizon. They will discount future cash flows back to todays values and provide an updated price target 1 year into the future.

Me thinks all will be good with A2M and the price has recovered ok today.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.59
Change
0.070(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.56 $6.67 $6.55 $10.14M 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13624 $6.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.60 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.