MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

price dropping ??, page-51

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    U summed it up well Spawk.

Each field is different & the signature deciphered from the seismic bright spots at Zeus are similar to Perseus, which is a stratigraphic trap with Legendre being the host reservoir.

MEO has illustrated this on their presentations & for those who came in late, I've posted a lot of research on the Perseus wells b4 Z-1 was spudded. This has been discussed on numerous occasions, might b worthwhile looking at earlier posts for y'r answers.

Sweet Crude, not sure why u'd ask me abt a contact on SV. No I dont.

Having seen plenty of action in the oilpatch, I'd know the progress by reading the updates in the open domain & folks on this thread have shared the Cyclone info & news on Xtract PLC selling shares.

Everyone here has shared something worthwhile & one can form their own opinion there-on. Try telling Clive Palmer this, he must b chewing his cigar furiously tonite onwards (i.e. if he smokes or a pack of Wrigleys will do).

Bert, mate most geo's can b the ultimate optimist or the reverse. One needs to do the research first & interpretations etc from nearby wells & chances are always going 2b between 0 to 100%. Most companies spend millions nowadays on 3D seismic b4 picking a drill location, so yes there is logic involved & everyone has their own opinion.

I would say 50:50, either they find gas or they dont. 5% is out of question. If u are new to the stk mkt, then use the stop loss function as not everyone can b online the whole day.

No discovery is a success till u find it, but u need to know where to look for it first (seismics) & then its a question of how much is there (research) & how do we get it out (develoment).

And most imp. the company has 2b cashed up for this.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.