BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

I have to suspect things are seriously defective when the share...

1. 757 Posts.
    I have to suspect things are seriously defective when the share price of BTA doesn't go up when I'm suspended.

And Tamiflu resistance to swine flu gets thrown in just to confuse the BTA beginners. I've been enjoying the Greek islands, occasionally thinking about BTA.

(24 2009)This is why BTA shareholders will never make money, why zanamivir will never be used to save lives, NO-ONE advertises or corrects the facts about Relenza. GSK uses Relenza as a path to pump and pump and pump GSK profit and advertise and sell GSK VACCINES.

"GSK remains committed to supporting governments and health authorities around the world respond to the emergence of the new A (H1N1) influenza virus, including addressing the needs of developing countries. GSK has offered to convert its intended donation to the WHO of 50 million doses of H5N1 pre-pandemic vaccine to the new candidate A (H1N1) adjuvanted influenza vaccine once production begins. As capacity increases, GSK will supply the vaccine to developing countries under a tiered-pricing policy based on World Bank classifications and GAVI eligibility.

In parallel,GSK will continue production of its seasonal influenza vaccine supply for the 2009/2010 Northern Hemisphere influenza season. GSK also continues to supply vaccine for use in the Southern Hemisphere as it enters the winter season this year.

Source: GlaxoSmithKline"

http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/48753589-glaxosmithkline-a-h1n1-influenza-swine-flu-update

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.