CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Price Estimate On Open, page-44

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I've sat back since the initial TH a while ago,

it's good to see the same posters are still going strong and a few fresh faces on these threads with some different perspectives.

Goodluck to those who are engaging in the CR event and hope you get your allotted shares, i myself used this CR to double my holding, i do hate seeing these threads titled "Price estimate" though i must admit. This shouldn't be used as a get rich quick scheme, while quick rich is nice for the short term, there is a far greater picture to be drawn outside of this 10c/share option valuations.

The company needs these funds and the market to maintain presence to be able to fund their future growth, we are in a unique position now with unfortunately a lot of uncertainty and speculation on what could be.

I am very excited for this future but please, have faith in this company, if you're a trader then goodluck to you on reinstatement, if you're a holder, please do just that, don't jump at the first signs of profit, you don't want to be the guy who sold 750k shares in Canopy growth when it hit an ATH of $3.90CAD only for it to hit $12.60 a month later a year and a half later to hit $60.

This company has the potential to be one of the big dogs for Australia, as well as having a footprint in the global products, but it needs to have the support and trust of it's shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.