CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Price Estimate On Open, page-48

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I think the stability this consolidation brings to shareholders & investors is worth something to the sp but hard to put a price.

The fact that we have secured a manufacturing license giving us one of the more attractive suite of licenses on the asx should also bring value & hopefully put us more in line with some of the mm companies with bigger market caps.

If the company can report some positive news on the hemp front this will go a long way to stabilizing us above or around that 10c range.

From indications & public sentiment there certainly seems to be a strong market for hemp seed.

If CGL can manage to consistently produce mass scale harvest then we are in for a vert bright future.

A high quality nationally grown product is always going to appeal to a large portion of the Australian market & very possibly the Chinese market too.

It's good to compare ourselves to the competition but it's also fair to say that there will probably be a place for more than one company in Australia to service both emerging domestic & international markets.

If we keep developing at this rate I would not be suprised to see investor interest, with hopefully a higher sp to support it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.