CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Price Estimate On Open, page-49

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I personally don't want to see anything over 5.5 on release, we don't need no iceberg in the charts, the way i see it, from a company perspective, they are putting themselves on par (Within the next 2 years) with AC8 which i think is a fair valuation for speculation and what they have currently proven, the money in the bank is looking a lot better especially after this CR and the breakdown of where this money is going to go is nice.

if you compared the what this DA approved facility is apparently going to produce (ability for 6 tonnes per year) and compared that to the 30 HA from the Dayacann joint venture which over 2 years with 30 HA they've got 1 tonne of dried bud

I am trying to stay away from cross promoting i am a holder of both Ac8 and QBL and very excited to be apart of them, but if QBL is able to use the next year to speed up everything, they well and truly can get ahead of Ac8 in the terms of production under a wholly owned entity rather than a 50/50 joint venture(not to talk down Ac8 i love them)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.