CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Many things are argued both ways (like politics) so a list and...

1. 3,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Many things are argued both ways (like politics) so a list and tit for tat normally doesn't get anywhere. Most of what makes me think the cr isn't worth it has been brought up before but is lost in the large number of posts from people who genuinely or not think QBL is a real winner.

Someone talked about googling re compliance. It is also worth googling the history of the company if you haven't already - the company has gone from being a gold explorer to bauxite to a dope company - lots of announcements and changes and promises but not much in the way of revenue or profit.

And it's worth googling the history of the people and organisations mentioned in the prospectus. And per the prospectus and elsewhere what happened to previous ventures and the investors funds that they have been involved in.

The company is raising capital while diluting investors to fund things including acquisitions and various costs including directors fees which I note in the prospectus are going up (100% in 2 years for some) per p122. I would rather see directors of this sort of company paid on success with options at say 10c exercise.

If you are trading this and you know what you are doing and can 'afford' to have a highly speculative punt (per p1) on this then is fine.  If not and you believe in the story it may be worthwhile to wait and see what happens on relisting, if that happens. Share prices don't normally boom after crs more often they drop back to below the issue price. In this case with the massive number of shares issued it would seem there is a lot of inertia to overcome to raise the sp. The 10c options imho are likely to expire worthless so I place zero value on these, and given this I wonder why they didn't offer 2 or 3 for 1 to make the whole cr look better for punters. The superlatives and the company transforming announcements may keep coming but this language only goes so far without real revenue to back it up. I think Australia is more conservative on the recreational side side than Canada and parts of the US (we were 10 years behind Canada on other notable changes) so I don't see dope being legalized across Australia anytime soon. I don't see this as the last time they will need to raise capital from investors on the hook.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.