CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

In relation to your other post earlier, thanks for the well...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    In relation to your other post earlier, thanks for the well wishes and I sold out on open, I am definitely looking to buy in at some point but I’m not sure when. The market confidence in this stock is just so disappointing, was expecting much more.
    One point I’ll make about the whole ‘grow your own weed’ thing. Growing weed may be easy, but growing it right is not. To produce medical grade cannabis, that is sold in dispensaries throughout Colorado etc is not only an extremely expensive task, but requires a hell of a lot of skill and knowledge and on top of all that, time. 90% + of home growers would not achieve anything near medical grade, and such is that I believe the market for pot will be absolutely massive, and MCL can definitely now take advantage of that. It’s not the Ann that has made me sell, I loved it, it’s the markets reaction to it. If an Ann like that can’t send this thing flying, what will?!
    Either way whether I buy back in today or not for a good while, I’ll still follow and comment on here exactly as I always have. Right now, the sell side is a frightening looking monster that I don’t want to meddle with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.