CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The LT people here will know I've always been very supportive of...

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    The LT people here will know I've always been very supportive of QBL and have been a holder for nearly 2 years (buy-in at 1.85c).

To be honest, after the 6 weeks trading halt, I'm a little underwhelmed with the announcement - and really don't like the dilution to 3 billion shares. This means, any significant gain in the company, any positive operational steps taken are now watered down by almost double the number of shares outstanding. Over 1 billion shares outstanding I thought to be a bit high, but to me 3 billion makes me uncomfortable.

Every time the company issues more shares to acquire something, our own holdings get diluted - and we ultimately pay for this with lower potential SP. Why doesn't the company just focus on making headway within the business, rather than 'buying growth'.

I don't know what I was expecting with this ANN, but after seeing it yesterday left me in a state of flux. Whilst I've historically been very positive about the company, this latest ANN has introduced some worry into my thoughts...

Whilst I haven't sold a single QBL share yet, and thinking about the company LT I believe they are on the right path, the 3 bil dilution is disappointing.

*Note: I also noticed on some FB posts that QBL are posting their management is disappointed with today's performance. If I'm truly honest, I think the 3 bil dilution has a big role to play in people's lower than wanted reaction. The company can't just keep issuing new shares left, right and center....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.