RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

price falling, page-27

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    No one is forcing you to buy or sell. Completely your call. Whether or not you sold at 20c and made 43% in a stock, who knows and I don't particularly care.
    It's like me saying I made 10:1 on a punt at the races. We are all discussing RVR here

I've previously posted why I'm pretty confident that the shares will conservatively double within the next 12 months. You haven't provided any fundamental reason why you think it will go down to 15c in the next few months as you claim, if you can I am all ears.

I'll tell you for a fact that if it does go back to a share price sub 20c and the mine is on track for production I and a number of other investors will be putting in substantial funds buying a larger stake in the company
    You don't get 40%+ institutional investors without a reason. You don't stump up $10M in working capital facility with 3 years duration without due diligence.
    I don't a look gift horse in the mouth and a zinc mine that is going to be in production and generating cashflows by Q4 is one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.