LOM 2.86% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Price for a buyout?, page-29

1. 577 Posts.
    I am talking about right now, before there's any more news... i.e. today as per Selma's question.
    So I wouldn't be looking on a $6 or $7 offer as a danger, today I personally would call it a 30 bagger...
    and as my mate Elvis used to say, 'Thank you very much'
    Mindblowing news on Monday? Different story.
    and I did say in my post that I thought some might be over ambitious with their estimate of what a major would pay today...
    looks like I was right...
    and I also said that as time goes by and with exceptional news, the price obviously goes up,
    so if we're talking right now, $6.50 or $7 or $7.50 is close to the mark for me...
    if we're talking Monday or beyond, my figure will be amended, based on announcements etc.
    so you shouldn't really be picking on my today figures and then pricing in extra for gazetting, that's a future event which will affect future prices... after gazetting.
    Todays price is 40 cents on the market, I reckon my today figure, i.e. 15 to 20 times that, is what I would sell for, if offered today ...
    and that's obviously before gazetting and before finding more nice big Type 2A's and before finding the first commercial kimbo source and before finding more commercial kimberlites.
    Hope you understand all that... after proving up commercial kimbos and finding loads more D 2A's and gazetting, my projections and asking price might even overtake yours, but right now , i.e. today, as I said before, I would take $7, ... and I would certainly say 'Thank you very much'
    So, I'd like to slip in a question slippin, if you value the shares today at well above $7, would you buy mine off me today for let's say special bargain price, $5.50... NO? I thought not because you could have bought them off Mr. Market today for under 40 cents, so that's what their today value is on market but MY today value, because I have actually priced in some additional expectations is significantly higher, around the $7 mark, so you really shouldn't be criticising that... if there are huge announcements on Monday and I don't adjust my valuation, then , and only then should you think about putting your little critics hat on...
    End of Rant...
    Good luck slippin.

PS... Just Joking... No PS

Actually, there is a PS
    If Selma's question had asked what we thought would be offered by Majors in the future after all those fantastic announcements, then we probably would have both come up with really huge figures and probably have ended up in the same ballpark whereas at the moment, I'm talking today's value whereas I think you've somehow travelled into the future and adding in some significant optimistics which haven't been discovered or announced or gazetted yet.

Now, what do I type for a second PS... ah, that's right, I remember... PPS
    so...

PPS.

just jokin'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $6.118K 86.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.