ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

G'day Tarzan, welcome back Agreed, not sure who the large...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    G'day Tarzan, welcome back
    Agreed, not sure who the large holders are selling
    My observations is that over the last couple years the top 20 have only increased holdings, never sold
    Some pushed out maybe by some new players, but apart from 2 and 3, all large holders have increased
    Pretty certain from my checks, there are some well educated business people who would have done their DD, like all of us, and are keen to stay on board.
    Yes ACG is a ripper deal, and Kudos to the board for pursuing this, and making it happen
    We will have positive cash flow well before anyone ever expected, and I think it puts ATU in a extremely strong bargaining position with any financial and off take agreements going forward
    GHNMC and Panorama have never gone away, JOGMEC investment is testament to this, we now have the potential to be supplying Europe and Asia from Canada and USA. Agreed, the retail market doesn't get it
    With Coke prices flying, you would think any off take partners wanting to shore up long term Anthracite supply will be eager to get deals done sooner rather than latter. Great timing for Atrum board to be talking to partners/customers, no matter how long it takes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.