SNT 9.09% 2.4¢ syntara limited

price is creeping up, page-8

1. 2,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    imagine

I have the lopey one on ignore but will respond to those comments that were apparently posted.

"No1 Looks like those Instos who got caught with this Lemon are pushing it up to get out."

mmmm..Acorn Capital is still accummulation their position, and & Obis still has over 18% holding.

"N2 PS the only results Ive read about the CF drug is its comparable with established treatments, not superior."

I don't ever remember seeing any info from PSX either written or verbal stating that their CF treatment is superior. Their product is much more user friendly and less time consuming to administer. Guessing suffers using established treatment would welcome a comparable product which offers this advantage.

"N3 Must be in need of funds by year end as well."

PXS management have stated on more than one occasion that they have enough funds to see them through the next three years.

Seeing that I am a "betting" type person I would place my bets on PXS management and not the Lopey one.

LOPEZ, I can only assume that u have a "sell" sentiment, I will maintain my Long Term (spec) Buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $12.04K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82668 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.