JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

Thanks Namvo. The JAT announcement of the NCA issue is the one...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Thanks Namvo. The JAT announcement of the NCA issue is the one we are critiquing as being issued too late and being short on information regarding JAT's mitigation strategy. The other article is reporting that the share value dropped as a result, which we all know.

Personally I'm interested in the information that you are digging up and thank you for doing so. I'm still keen to understand why you believe JAT are obliged to inform the market of the inner disputes of NCA.

I'm open to having my opinion changed, but for now I just don't agree with the comments suggesting it is JAT's responsibility to present all the information and dirt regarding NCA. So far as I am aware, JAT's only responsibility is to report on their own business, and as such I expect their announcement to be "there is a problem with (supplier), it's impact to the milk powder side of our operations is a delay of (X weeks) while we implement (plan B) at a cost of (whatever). In the meantime, we continue with (FMCG operations) by.... and so on". And that's the part I think they're lacking, since they haven't outlined Plan B for GK, nor how or when.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.050(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $290.0K 398.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44780 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 124551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.