Hi HCs,I'm looking to start this thread primarily as a method of...

1. 8 Posts.
    Hi HCs,
    I'm looking to start this thread primarily as a method of getting an education in this subject and I hope some of you more experienced traders/investors can help.

I understand the basic methods of a lot of the market manipulation techniques and I can see that many of them would probably present some difficulty in policing properly.

I gotta admit though that I cannot for the life of me understand why the policing authority would appear to continually ignore blatant capping and reverse capping activity.

For 2 days now I have watched LNG prices pushed lower and lower by dozens of mini trades of 40 or 50 shares (wednesday was worse than today)- who bloody trades shares in $40 - $50 dollar packets with good intent.

Am I missing something - is there are valid reason for such a trading pattern or are they as I think it appears simply pushing the SP as low as they can.

If the former will someone tell me what the 'valid' and 'legal' reason is?

If the latter can anyone tell me why the regulator lets them get away with it - its gotta be easy to track down and a feww 200 grand fines woul probably put the crimps on the practice.

I see this pattern all over the place - what goes? let me in on the secret O' you experienced ones!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.