VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

price manipulation, page-9

1. 1,971 Posts.
    Well i rang ASIC and the ASX and informed them of that and other fake long standing orders on the screen, if the object of the exercise is to stop them from being shorted, why cant they be placed at a realistic price that is somewhere close to reality ? If it goes from 1.4 to 7.5c intra day i'll bare my rear end in Pitt Street Mall at hign noon and for extra entertainment pass wind whilst lighting a match to said rear end...wouldn't THAT be a blast eh ? I have no objection to all this illegal activity like buying one share at a time and paying no brokerage, or putting on a buy order in MAK for 2 lots of 10 million shares at one cent like happened 4 months ago when the price was 26 cents, or being able to do quarter cent and half cent trades like the instos, or cross shares back and forth to myself without paying brokerage to give the impression of lots of volume, thats all fine, AS LONG AS I AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN DO IT TOO. One rule for all. The ASX rules state a minimum parcel of shares is $500, that should be for each trade, and if the buyer deliberately want to split it up into $2 a throw trades, he should whack up brokerage each time. It's all designed to screw small shareholders and their portfolio value. When i get a reply about the fake orders from ASX and ASIC, i'll post it here.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if the bots dont screw us then the fake orders surely must.

P.S. where's our gas Mr A-Mac ?
    Where's the updated flow rates from Feb. for FP1 ?
    Where's this "tremendous play" i've heard so much about ?
    What will come first, a 2 cent share price, or another capital raising ?

I know you read here, thanks in advance.

From a concerned shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.