IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

price manipulation

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Recently I saw a big build up in the queue at 10c and thought "No surely not". Then we saw the bots out, not little bots, but big volume buys and sells. Yesterday I was sure these were transfers but after viewing the data last night and looking at the volumes I have a real concern that some smart cookie is manipulating the price down. You need to look at these volumes over the last week(23.5mill in 5 days, biggest we have seen. I am pretty sure these are not transfers. Thankfully after selling off at 16c, I only picked up half at 11.5c.I am not picking up more stock unless it tanks to 5c or starts to move up. Something doesnt seem right, the announcments are nothing short of awesome and they do nothing to the price.

I never hold stock that has dropped from above to below its 1 SD bollinger. Thats not advice!!

OPINION with not solid evidence to back it up ::: I reckon the modern stock market is "possibly" open to some wild manipulation especially by folks who can understand how to overlay algorithms derived out of of Chaos mathematics to extract lorenz type properties from the "what seems like" a wild mish mash of illogical data. I use some pretty sophisticated algorithm software to buy and sell and it works well my examples being JIN, IRI, MXI, AEU, CAJ but I am sure this is small potatatoes to what some of the boys club "must be running". Cant really prove it, but you do see some pretty shonky looking activity from time to time, so it does make me wonder. Sometimes when I see such shonky looking stuff as teh IDC trades over the last week, I dont think it is a baad sign, often I feel it is somebody possible lining themselves up for a "clean up". Maybe I am half onto something with half fact, half paranoia, half delusion, half suspicion and a bad grasp of 100% (a joke from the world of quantum mechanics)

I cant think of any logical explanation for this selloff. Folks are either taking some wicked losses or something else is going on. The major institutuions are not lightening up, but the ones that paid 14c or even 12.5c must be getting pissy

Promo and the gang better get their *&*$ together and force these labs to get these results out quick smart. After all we paid for quick turnaround, not dribbles of drabbles otherwise the stock will be confetti.I would be absolutely SPEWING if I didnt take profits at 16c, ABSOLUTELY SPEWING. Now wheres that JERK OF A PARROT - Ah yes over there digging a bloody great hole - Look he's found gold!!!.

GET IT TOGETHER IDC - Where are these lab results and landowner hooeys. We are NOT paying a lab to sit on their A#$

My sentiment has gone from ST buy to NONE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.