AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

For me there are two ways of looking at this entire scenario as...

1. 28 Posts.
    For me there are two ways of looking at this entire scenario as of this moment in time.

If I was an SMM holder you would be thinking everthing is going to plan right?

- Case has been delayed as planned
    - AVQ are running out of money
    - AVQ sp is much lower
    - General sentiment is not the best for AVQ holders.

However as an AVQ holder and without trying to point out the very obvious points (we have local landowners etc..)and without ramping hard like others seem to do.. a couple reasons why it may finish in April could be...

- 1 SMM witness remaining (surely they can't drag out much longer than the other non english speaking witness taking the stand for 1 week)
    - Judge Brown seems to be in control of this case and only delayed it due to the normal Christmas break.
    - Successful trial so far. Allegations of bribery and corruption is fraught within SMM.
    - Historally traditional owners come out on top of these scenarios.
    - CR raised 3m in Dec.

So I guess you just sort of have to look at it from a 3rd person. Take your sentiment and emotion out of it and look at the scenario in front of you. Will they Win? Looking like it. Will they win in Feb? That's the million or dare I i say it 60 billion dollar question! ;)

Personally I feel the company could be a bit more on their toes with the timing of announcments but that's not for me to decide..
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.