AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

price manipulation , page-8

1. 7,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    Hey Bben

The cr to be done shortley is imho only and is not advice or fact

The main reason of thinking there is to be money raised one way or another is(imo) the cost of three silks plus admin/clerical and a couple of representatives from avq would cost around $75000 per day times that by 8 weeks and you get just shy of $2m, they had $1m (private) placement 10/10/13, then a fiasco of an ri which they too had a (private)placement of shortfall g/teed of $2m

So the costs so far are $2m and we have got lets say $5m that leaves $3m in the bank everything is cushty

Then I look back and ponder a while to where we are now,It started with the desperate act of RM buying 10m shares very late in the day to make the ri a success, it didn't work, the inside knowledge certain holders have before market(this now cannot be disputed)the tanking of the price before market got to know the court case had finished for Christmas, paid articles to the Solomon star that were infact upto 12 days old in some cases, ramping and ramping
    ect ect ect

Now we have no anne stating the private placing of $2m so that leaves me to think we have around $1m left in the kitty, that's before any other deductions.You cannot go to court if you do not have enough money to see this through, how long is this extension going to take? well everyone thought it would be done pre Christmas, so here we are 3rd of feb is fast approaching and the share price is 1.3/1.4c does this seem right to you....of course not, the share price should be near where we left off pre xmas,,,so why is it so low, well that then becomes an opinion and in my opinion the people in the know sold out,are wating for a raising of capitol(so avq can see the case through comftably) before they re-enter, until then and the bad news is over you wont here a peek out of sniper and co
    If im wrong I will take it all on the chin, if im right who gives a shit anyway, I wish a few more h/c followers would wake up and smell the coffee as to who knows what and whos full of it
    Funny thing I am a decent sized holder, I just don't like my money getting diluted for somebody elses gains

Good luck all holders that believe, but we only know what we get told, unfortunately all is not may be

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.