DGR 0.00% 1.2¢ dgr global limited

Price manipulation

1. 1,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    A 14 mill sell originally appeared at 0.14 and was withdrawn and then reappeared at 0.18.
    It was withdrawn on Friday again and may reappear at a higher price or be broken into smaller sell orders. I am now convinced it was a capping exercise.
    SOLG is gathering momentum in the market place. Thousands are viewing the SOLG and DGR forums. Many potential investors are waiting to buy DGR when the last duck lines up in the row. That duck is the release of the end game for SOLG into the public arena. I have no idea when that will be. What I do know is that NM has crossed a Rubicon into the land of marketing SOLG. This has taken a long time to come and the delay has weighed on DGRs price. I am a major shareholder and have been here for 8 years and follow the DGR stable on a daily basis unless I am skiing or on a boat in an isolated area. I have only comprehended the true stature of SOLG over the last 2 weeks. I said in an earlier post they are poised to become a minor major but this is a gross understatement. NM himself has revealed a pathway for them to grow into a major major. They can bootstrap into Alpala from near surface rich gold deposits. They can mine rich copper deposits before lesser ones. They have options to establish target resources in a multitude of areas and float off those tenements for millions. NM is connected to Mitsui, the second biggest bank in Japan through IRR who could fund Alpala. They could invite in Gina and Twiggy who head Australian majors already in Ecuador and get funding from Aussie banks thus forming an Australian alliance. If the giants BHP, Rio etc don't make a first strike they will have to deal with a company called SOLG that I have only recently grasped could become the biggest copper producer in the world in a decade and one of the biggest gold producers.
    When the last duck waddles into place I am going to love watching all the new DGR buyers place their buy orders all at once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.76K 230K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2023000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.