SFR 1.37% $8.90 sandfire resources limited

Hi Soho and VJC1925, My theory on Sandfire is that anyone who is...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi Soho and VJC1925, My theory on Sandfire is that anyone who is on HotCopper is a trader , be it long or short term , we are all searching and hoping for the "Biggie". I have some mates who got into Sandfire and Paladin early on and made enough to buy the farm. Some got out early and some didn?t, so the "earner" ranged from not bad , to... you bloody ripper pack your bags love we are outa' here!
    This all comes about through what we affectionately term "Multi Baggers", The ultimate lure of "Put in a buck and get 6 back" or even better "Put in .20c and get $6.00 BACK... Sandfire did that for some in varying degrees but if you?re looking to get in now and make a really good "earn" your dreaming. Even if it doubles, $7.00 T0 $14.00. It?s nowhere near that exciting as say SIPA resources at the moment, Put in .20c or say $15000 at .20c which gives you 75000 shares in a company that now could be a "Biggie" and it goes to $7.00 a share. You?re talking life changing "earner". I'm not suggesting you guys can?t do the maths or won't do the maths but it's the good 'ol human instinct of greed. "This is the big one! , This could be the big one!, We are all talking it up , driving home in peak hour traffic with our minds constantly thinking "what if it?s just is the one that I?m on and it just happens to have that green copper falling off the drill bit when they pull it up!". I am not ramping Sipa , it's just an example of why we all play this market.The constant hope of the biggie. If you look at small cap , Junior explorers on Hot Copper that have had a bit of movement the talk is a frenetic hive of conjecture, What if, What if , What if.... Sandfire .. Too late It's been there done that. The talk is all about where we can invest the amount of money we have for the biggest return , hopefully to make the dream come true!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.90
Change
0.120(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $4.070B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.90 $8.92 $8.78 $24.66M 2.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4460 $8.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.90 36655 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.