NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Price Movement, page-144

1. 5,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17575
    Mr_Cod, I don’t share your view.

Patient recruitment for the parent trial (Lavender) doesn’t commence until Q4. Trial duration is 19 weeks for each patient (3 weeks screening, 12 weeks treatment, 4 weeks follow-up). Eligible patients who consent then commence the 9 month extension trial (Lilac). The first trial participants to commence the open-label extension study will do so prior to other participants completing the parent study and, dependent upon the rate of recruitment, some participants may commence the extension study prior to the last patients being recruited for the parent study.

Hence, confidentiality is very important.

Previously, Acadia has said

With all investigational studies, we instruct investigators, clinical trial participants, and families to maintain confidentiality regarding their experiences.

On the trial-dedicated website, Acadia says

Social Media and Clinical Studies

If your loved one participates in a clinical study it is important that you do not share information with anyone other than people who need to know, like your doctors and the study team at the clinic. Although social media communication programs such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc., are fun and easy to use, it is important that information is not shared this way or any other way, like with other people in the waiting room during study visits. This can impact the outcome of a study and its chances of success.

No-one wants to see the chance of trial success compromised. For that reason, I’m not expecting any feedback from the trial prior to Acadia’s release of results.

https://rettsyndromestudies.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.