AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Price moving on Pending announcement or !, page-9

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    As a long term shareholder obviously I'm happy with the recent movement in the share price - but as with other long term holders I have lived through years of highs and lows with AUZ's share price.

The current price IMHO is purely based on speculation and a good week for battery related companies as there has been no substantive announcement by the company.

The price could just as easily retreat as it has in the past. AUZ has not yet reached back to the SP high immediately after the LG announcement which in my opinion is far stronger than SKIs non binding offtake and would need to get to around $1.40 to get to the post SKI announcement SP so it is clear the market is very much in a wait and see position re AUZ.

We need funding to come through prior to June 30 or you would expect the SP will take a huge hit.

Compared to what is happening in the "battery related sector" AUZ is significantly undervalued if it gets funding as it has not benefited proportionally compared to other "battery related companies" in terms of the recent rises in the "battery sector".

Where the SP might land if funding is put in place will depend of a number of variables including the details of the funding package particularly the level and price of any CR component. You would have to think with a reasonably attractive funding package AUZ will at the very least reach a SP comparable to the post SKI SP.

I remain cautiously optimistic that AUZ will obtain funding for the reasons I have previously posted in other AUZ threads,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $29.28K 3.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 13305467 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 291010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.