IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Price next week ...?, page-2

1. 1,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Chriss
    If we see an eps of 1.4 c (bottom of Longshots range), IMO the price could even retreat off the current level of 37 c to 34 c. For every cent increase in eps above 1.4, I reckon we will see the sp move 2.5 c. So if eps comes in at 1.8 c, then maybe sp moves to 44 c. Again IMO, in a few weeks time we may see some factoring in of the future growth which could yield up to another 10 c, but will need further announcements to reinforce upward momentum.
    To my mind this share will unfortuntely remain a trader's delight. Downside risk low because of all the positivity and a nice cheapie to make 4 to 7 % gains every few weeks via price manipulation.
    I look past all of this now and very comfortable holding based on 6 monthly appreciation with results. I will be looking closely at their mktg/ advertising spend to confirm that the benefits of scale are being realised. If so, this stock should continue to out-perform the market in the future, my single objective with investing. I would like to see the issue on litigation off the table, as this is the only short term negative which could materially stall the sp appreciation. Will also be monitoring the sustainabilty of their successes medium term. Could present a problem in this fast and ever changing world of ours. Takeover target ??
    My perspective but DYOR.
    Rokewa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.