MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

It is now about 3 months since Mikoh was above 4 cents a...

1. 189 Posts.

It is now about 3 months since Mikoh was above 4 cents a share,mid December.For a while there it did not deserve to be valued highly,as there was too much uncertainty about cash on hand,raising funds & who was in charge. You only have to look at the ASX site to see that of the 4 directors listed ,only one is still on the board [A Snape] & he only made it at the AGM in November. The changes, or cleanout if you like, seems to have stopped ,& the new CEO seems to have a fresh vision of how to utilise the products.

The EGM has come up with a better stategy & long term plan, & it may only be 9-12 months before profits are on the horizon. I know our holdings will be diluted,however it is this or maybe no holdings at all. The Thai project is huge ,so more countries should be signed up before too long.

Despite this,there are always sellers getting out. At around 3-4 cents,it doesn't gel!! The whole business is only valued at around $14 million at present.

These sort of stocks are always at a discount until results come in, & I think we will look back in a year to see how cheap it is right now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.