GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

price not seen since march 1981!!, page-11

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    jim sinclair reads watso - on hotcopper i wonder what nick jim sinclair uses, when he logs onto hotcopper. no doubt, this is where he gets all of his info from - just look at the following

watso

it seems that the gold market is really volatile these days. - but these are all signs of an impending BULL market in gold.

AND

watso 3-1-06

yes - gold flying - after the recent sell down. which in itself, was not surprising after the strong gains. these strong price movements could be indicative of a looming HUGE break out in the price of the metal (of course, i might be wrong). gold bugs are not surprised by the action, given that the $us, is simply printed, and printed and printed - with no intinsic value

jim sinclair

The gold market has taken on an air of total madness in terms of daily price range as gold’s outragous potential becomes evident in the direction of its long term trend.

i used to think that it was goblin, that the financial guru's, were reading. after all, goblin has posted 25000 posts, of hard hitting, to the point , finance commentries.

watso is humbled, that the likes of jim sinclair read his posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.