ASO 0.00% 1.0¢ aston minerals limited

Lot's of panic and fear going on in this forum at the moment so...

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Lot's of panic and fear going on in this forum at the moment so hopefully these words can help:
    - Are you a trader or an investor?
    - If you're a trader and you bought on the froth (at higher levels) you will have to look for that froth to return or look at averaging down in the hope that a small return of sentiment will free you of your financial commitment.
    - If you're an investor have any of the key metrics changed (resource potential, management, market etc) - if so then probably best to reassess your investment.
    - Assess what timeframe your expectations of de-risking then profiting from your investment are and if they are still on track.
    - If you have no new information are you willing to gamble more or will you await news to invest or de-risk?
    - Realise what key milestones are yet to come and what the rough timing of those milestones should be - assess whether they are on track.
    - Remember the reasons and research that brought you to the decision of investing in a particular company/stock/investment etc.

This should not be viewed as financial advice in anyway simply questions I ask myself whenever the market tanks and my investments get hammered...
    (All IMHO - DYOR) - GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $30.86K 2.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1831714 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.