SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Price of Crude Surges, page-4

1. 11 Posts.
    Gotta agree with Hindmost about SXY's fundamentals, they are very good.

I also get where a lot of holders of this stock are coming from as many have taken a haircut (myself included) on this stock.

An apparent lack of management action when you're trying to claw back losses is frustrating.

Something to understand when assessing a company's fundamental value is that the investing landscape has changed immeasurably over the past few years.

To many market participants having a long term view means holding a stock from the start to end of the day.

Many small to mid cap stocks have turned into trader's vessels.

The proliferation of trading brokerages and stay at home traders aiming to make a fraction of a percent on a stock by holding it for a few minutes and waiting for an up tick, has seen companies fundamental value placed on the back burner in order of importance.

For these traders their greatest concern is what price the next buy/sell order will be.

In a world where hundreds of millions of dollars are being spent on properties for their proximity to the Exchange which ensures a transaction can be processed a nano second faster than the competition, the long term investor is "in the canoe, but it's the traders who have the paddles".

Eventually though the fundamental value is realised, it's inevitable.

That is when the potential for real growth is realised.

Wishing all well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.