FEX 1.85% 26.5¢ fenix resources ltd

So costs now $95 to $100 and latest loaded boat freight is US...

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    So costs now $95 to $100 and latest loaded boat freight is US $29.90 a ton based on 60kt boat.$41au.
    DMT add more.
    Grades were meant to be rising the more we mined in but haven't from what I've seen over the qtrs.
    penalties on spec seem to have grown higher.
    The lump percentage is shifting down as well pulling average price back.
    Thought I read that increased silica etc was expected over time in original purchase deal.
    Geralton used to give actual departure tons but that seems to be missing from Fenix departures no longer finding themselves regularly shown since JWs arrival.
    Im sure it's just the port website???
    Not sure but might just be 5 boats This QTR. or I've missed one.
    The real problem with diesel is the US imported 20 plus percent of its transport diesel refined from Russia.
    So there will be a diesel disconnect from the movement in daily oil price while sanctions exist.
    Refiners margins are growing for diesel.
    France has just banned domestic flights point to point where a train trip is less than 2.5hrs.
    Jet A1 fuel is another name for kerosine and is also used as an additive for thinning winter or high wax lower grade diesel.

Add to that the recent capital flight from Chinese markets this week and thats why Fenix is no longer a simple SAFE business IMHO
    Possibly because ....?...Commercial Chinese drones with GPS positioning have been found in Ukraine being used by Russian troops for targeting Ukrainians claimed Zelensky.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $190.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $352.2K 1.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 342515 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 89917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.