FEX 2.08% 36.8¢ fenix resources ltd

Price of Iron Ore, page-789

1. 8,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 894
    ...take a jaunt to Al Jazeera news occassionally,when you get sick of hearing about some nobody celebrity on the news.

Yes indeed - and elsewhere, away from the mainstream to get a little more balance - I say a little, as mainstream seems to be somewhat of a juggernaut with all sponsorships and hence inherent bias built in.

Many years back during studies in communications, one lecturer referred to SMH as being the best newspaper in Australia but even then, warned against believing everything printed. Sensationalism, stretching the truth, self interests etc - all may be present.

The media, like any business, is there to make money - they do that well with headline grabbers, often at the expense of facts and accountability. Readers, watchers beware. If a doctor told you you have 3 months to live, surely you'd seek at least a second opinion - surely, I know I would. Even the good book tells it - seek and thou shall find - hence one should search. In the end its amazing what you can find. Even Mr. Bean was told - 'You must look' in an art class episode. Just an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.8¢
Change
0.008(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $253.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $306.6K 838.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 94727 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 126234 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.