FEX 5.17% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

The IO price is a crystal ball, and I do have a confirmation...

1. 718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    The IO price is a crystal ball, and I do have a confirmation bias on the upside moving forward, simply based on the supply side of the scenario. Nothing big is coming online, the supply fundamentals haven’t and won’t change anytime soon.
    Then we come to the demand side. IMO, the world is in the IO winter as China is, and this is not unusual or unexpected. With so much construction stimulus worldwide, I’m still confident moving forward.
    Now to the elephant in the room, Evergrande and the Chinese property market. Could it pop and be disastrous? Possibly. Is Evergrande in distress? Yes. Are Evergrande still miraculously meeting debt obligations? Yes.
    What does this mean? Who knows?
    But I find it convenient that the general wobbles caused by Evergrande are keeping IO prices low for now, which eventually helps their bottom line, as they dig their way out of the abyss. And if they do, they only way they can is keep constructing, and keep needing steel. While at the same time the rest of the world wanting more to build their way to economic prosperity post covid.
    IO is risky, as is FEX, but the future is similar to the past, nothing is risk free. I’m happily sitting back and weathering the storm, there’s nothing to worry about here for another 12 months at least, and in the interim, more divvies, more cash in the bank, and potentially growth and expansion with new acquisitions, FEX has the cash to do it unlike the specs that promise the world and deliver little.
    IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $211.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.208M 4.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 517334 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 7.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ 638441
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.