KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Grinner - As a fellow down trodden URA holder I understand your...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Grinner - As a fellow down trodden URA holder I understand your frustration, but mate look at whats going on as if its a new company, which it basically is, and forget URA in the equation...

High grades as you said are a huge deal, but first production blast, trial shipment completed and SINOSTEEL OFFTAKE SIGNED FOR! In such little time, are huge cards and shouldnt be ignored..

I feel that Blue bottle is right again, and if you take emotion out of it, you will see that this is actually nothing to do with URA so this gives investors a chance to buy very low due to unrelated ex management overhang, which logically has no place in the equation anymore.

What they have achieved may be happening too fast for some to comprehend and therefore cannot accept it, and keep downplaying it for this reason, which I can also understand.

As a business owner and creator myself, I will say this much, if the boxes are getting ticked, and ticked off correctly in business, dont fight it, just go for the ride because great oppurtunities are hard to come by, and its easy to miss the boat by expecting every outcome to dissapoint you as others have.

This one is ready to roll.. JORC is one thing, but this will be expanded on over time, so the initial JORC isnt make or break for me, as they have various oppurtunites in their 7? or so permits.

Plus I have an idea from previous managements enthusiasm, new managements enthusiasm and sinosteels enthusiasm that its got the goods regardless... have a look at the pictures, you will see what I mean.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.