KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

price of manganese, page-49

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Billions of tons of ore, thousands of mines operated for tens and hundreds of years before Jorc, BFS were ever needed.

The first part of the KAb business plan is to strip the visible high grade ore from Chowa, easy operations with trucks and loaders. get some cash flow in.

Second part will bw conventional: drilling, JORC, scoping study, BFS, decision to mine,and all the jargon in the mining lingo.

But the second part will be financed by the first, instead if constant dilution, and that is why kab is attractive.

As for operation, we have an ongoing operation already, albeit small one, lab installed, 170 workers, road constructed, international shipping company contracted, and two small shipment or ore sold already, one of them was sent from door to door to put everything, including the logistics, to test.

And the best part, customers with fat cheque book rushed to sign on the empty dots.

Debt financing is ambitious, I could not agree more. but JB and Kab are even more so.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.