SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Thumbs up Sharejon. You've been quite conservative IMO.Market...

1. 556 Posts.
    Thumbs up Sharejon. You've been quite conservative IMO.

Market conditions indeed look like dictating things, so our working out of fair value is highly speculative. I have this ca 1.30, providing DJI stays above 12,000 and oil price remains firm. Still highly undervalued (in a risk tolerant market), and risk/reward ratio remains attractive for mine. I'm a hold due to lack of funds (kicking myself for not taking a loan to buy more at 39c when my SEA model showed this to be a strong buy recently, per my posting of this sentiment at the time). Wish I could be trading ATM, but unfortunately cannot give this my proper attention. Guess I'll have to settle for original holding. Posting when I can, and as always, just rambling summaries of my thoughts of modelling results. Thankfully others here are able to add more detail.

I feel a bit sorry for guttedsquid, who on Monday posted about finally exiting a position in SES after 5 years of holding. GS; if you're reading this, congrats again on picking a winner here. Hope your new spec does well for you.

Finally; I am happy that the good news today is in line with our core business strategies. The sp appreciation was rapid on the back of the added value, plus putting to rest some of the background speculation that had been going on regarding funding future development IMO. Not to be underestimated is the fact that oil price is firmer than post-GFC predictions and that capital cost pressures (rate of increase) are not as high as in the pre-GFC period.

Fingers crossed that Europe doesn't come back to give us some love of the Living Colour kind...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.