PNM 14.3% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Malachite currently looking at a low cost entry into tin...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Malachite currently looking at a low cost entry into tin production of 1000 tonnes from alluvial tinduring Q4 2004 with its option to purchase a privately owned former tin mine at Elsmore NSW with high-grade alluvial tin, and suspected hard rock tin.

MAR are also hopeful to find hardrock scources of tin, and also kaolin, as there are indications of this on site.

With this cash flow, it will give Malachite resources for their other silver and gold projects currently being drilled for the precious metal which we all expect tobe found. Results are expected shortly.

Tin surged to $US6328 a tonne last night and was the star metal performer. This project should give a healthy cash flow if it gets up. I don't know of too many other ozzie tin miners except MGB and MAR's tin could be much higher.

Most punters are conversant with Malachite's siver and gold prospects but not necessarily with this "golden goose". Seems that Dorothy is not the only one to follow the "yellow brick road" with the tin-man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $659 27.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22534 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 74000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.