PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

G'day all my first post in the "Pen" threads.Just want to say...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    G'day all my first post in the "Pen" threads.Just want to say that even though i'm not a big fan of these spec stocks i must say that the uranium charts are starting to look nice again.A lot of talk about people selling out of their gold stocks and taking profits due to the nice gains over the years and investors repositioning themselves and buying into uranium stocks as the charts are nicely positioned for a strong run up.

I really feel uranium prices will sky rocket in the next year or so and my reasoning behind this is not just the China,India and Russia story behind uranium but the 2 year downtrend has turned and a new direction has been established; the fact they are coming out of a 2 year or so downtrend cycle is all bullish signs for uranium holders in the next couple of years.

I'll stick my neck out and say that uranium prices at $100-120 is a strong possibility by year end or within a few years; and for "PEN" holders this combined with $30 million in cash,$100million equity facility secured with pala and production very soon one must say that the potential is their for massive upside to holders.The 1,3 and 5 year daily charts for "PEN" confirms my bullish sentiment on this stock.

Congrats to all holding this one and going through the pain in previous years, i think "PEN" will be one to watch for 2011 on my spec list and for all the right reasons i might add.

I've attached some article links for all interested below.

http://stocks.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/2011/Taking-Bets-On-The-Uranium-Miners-URA-CCJ0104.aspx

http://etfdailynews.com/blog/2011/01/03/etfs-china%E2%80%99s-atomic-explosion-profit-from-the-china-syndrome-ura-nlr-pkn-nucl-ccj/

cheers all and best of luck to all for 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.735M 32.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 6110118 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.