CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

I tend to agree. It looks like the base has been formed at .8...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I tend to agree. It looks like the base has been formed at .8 cents however, we may have a few T+3 traders exit today which may keep the SP down in the short term.

I suppose a few positive aspects have come out of the recent pump and dump and these are:

- More people are now aware of PNO.. regardless of whether these people have lost money trading (which im sure is the case for many) they will now see that PNO is changing to a distributor and the market will eventually wake up to this.

- I would think that alot of the sophisticated investors who did not have an interest in holding PNO for the long term would be off in the recent spike.

I expect that will be sitting in the 1.3 - 1.5 range prior to any release for a conditional agreement with Crossmark. As stated in this forum before i do believe this is just a stepping block as i dont see how Crossmark would enter into an agreement without the intention of making the agreement a conditional agreement.

At the end of the day if the company can attract a big player such as Crossmark to market and distribute Thermalife im confident in the product and the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.