IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Price on open Monday

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Who is willing to offer suggestions on price on open Monday?
    I can certainly see this well under 5 cents if not much lower, and i don't think there will be a trading halt, simply because Fridays Announcement after close was simply letting the market know the situation, so there has been full public disclosure there, so in that aspect, all is above board.

Trust is gone, according to all the 1000's of posts here.
    But for mine, i would not touch this company given the past happenings of the company prior to this company changing it's name to IGE.
    IGE initially started trying to get a plant up and running on the Central Coast, that failed to occur, then they tried near Canberra, also unable to get that organised, then a few other countries before presently Amsterdam, but again????

Of great importance is how there was opposition to the IGE process, as apparently there would be more recycleable plastics being used for diesel, and these plastics can be recycled time and time again, hence this is just a complete waste of recycleable plastics, and not the "green" benefit FOY/IGE were promoting,according to Jeff Angel from the Total Environment Centre(see first link below), hence this plant did not get the go ahead, and you wonder if the plant ever existed at Berkley Vale Central Coast NSW..
    So given all this, there are certainly red flags, and now all this funding issues??
    drifta

"""But the Total Environment Centre is not convinced of the plant's environmental benefits and has described the technology as a 'backward step'."We are not impressed with recyclable plastics being sent off for a single destructive use to be burnt as fuel,' TEC Executive Director, Jeff Angel said."What you want to do, in order to get the best result for recycling plastic and that certainly includes things like plastic milk containers, is for them to be converted back into plastic because that material can be converted into plastic time and time again," "If this fuel conversion is taking those resources and using them for a one-off fuel source, then that's a complete waste of resources."Mr Angel also has a message for Central Coast councils."It's absolutely incumbent on those local councils...that they absolutely ensure that the resource they're using...are first subject to best practice source separation and that the vast majority of this material is re-directed to genuine recycling," he said."I can promise them and the councils who may be considering signing these contracts, a gigantic fight."""

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-21/plastic-fuel/6484004

times.com.au/story/6037989/proposed-act-plastics-to-fuel-plant-to-be-investigated-by-expert-health-panel/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.