G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I second it Ronaldo3123. I would like to say that this thread...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I second it Ronaldo3123. I would like to say that this thread and keep repeating the GEM auction results and using it as a yardstick it very much reminds me about news reporters. Do not let the facts to get into the way of a sensational - and usually very uninformed - story. This stock has been extensively researched and analysed by various shareholders, especially by wombat777 and his - as well as other people's findings and analysis shows that MUS is an absolutely exceptional and maybe a once on a generation type of junior explorer - and junior miner in near future - investment. I would love to see any exploration company which during the exploration stage not only can produce income, but become cash flow positive and profitable and developing a mining project which is not extensively capital intensive and within 12 to 18 months of its initial sale can realistically expected to start paying dividends! If anyone can show me one, pretty please do it, I would love to invest in it. So far I have only found MUS and do not believe will come across another one in the near future. Just my 2c and all needs DYOR which is made easy by reading the HV threads, thanks again to the contributors.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.