ETM 4.76% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Price point once EIA is lodged, page-9

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    that's OK I would prefer to be conservative at this stage
    One can then take a more positive/optimistic view as we progress over the next few weeks.
    if GML make some more announcements The AGM has yet to happen and one would think after the EIA result.
    Therefore looking on the positive side. Strengthening the company position on future happenings and firming in aspects of the project during and prior to Public Consultation. Will I would think then make a substantial difference to the SP.
    Looking towards the future a reasonably higher SP is going to make the future offering much stronger in relation to finance however that may be put together.
    At this moment it is all speculation on our part
    All we know is that it is a great project happening at a pivotal tine on how everybody is looking at supply chain reliance - who makes what,
    Greenland's future all aspects The USA EU it's all on the table. Plus of course Covid-19 which is now seriously effecting how the whole world thinks and operates
    Out of all this I think GML could be in the box seat....
    I note that one active poster has gone from hold to sell. Maybe they've left their run to late.....?
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $22.57K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099203 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 56103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.