AVR 2.42% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

:)Ramblings of someone who's been observing for around 9 months...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Ramblings of someone who's been observing for around 9 months now.
    As a prequel to this post, it is my belief that this stock is under accumulation, this is only my opinion based on my, albeit limited current knowledge, understanding of these Acc/Dist. cycles, and I am open to being incorrect, as the market will do, regardless of what anyone thinks it will do, all we can do is respond accordingly.
    As challenging as this thought may be, has anyone else considered @0xbadc0ded to be actually too intelligent to be a real troll, I just can't see it, has me wondering if his task is actually to test sentiment at potentially weak moments while he or someone he works on behalf of accumulates. It just plays out all too neatly, the timing is acutely accurate, and the posts aren't that of an obviously intelligent person, the put downs are cheap, prime time, and aimed at the lowest common denominator, the weak and fearful, otherwise known as they who would exaggerate the cost of Markup, best to get their shares at the cheapest prices possible before the potential move.
    You can't tell me that the more astute in the market can't see the potential of small, almost CF+, debt free, potential high growth companies like these shining through the fog of the ASX amongst the P+D specials that change their codes every year and exist to pay directors salaries. Surely they too accumulate down here, invest in the potential, as cautiously as I do, within the scope of their own rules, do they advertise this, why would they, if this is truly what it appears to be, the advertising will be done when the bags are full, at the cheapest possible prices, and either news flow or the sentiment becomes unavoidably positive regardless of Ox.
    So what's the pay off for Ox, why bother wasting precious time for nought, nobody provides such a great service for nothing.
    I've actually come to appreciate his posts as I would like anyone who is feeling weak or fearful after reading them to get the f#*~ out asap so Mark up can begin, please continue with your service here, because this will only truly happen without a P+D scenario when weakness in the overhead supply is removed through fear and intimidation, that's what a shakeout is for, and that's what I believe he is here for.
    The bottom is reached when weak and fearful supply is exhausted and demand dominates accordingly, because if you want in to a company with, what I can only describe as, actual genuine growth prospects (and this is where some commitment to what you believe will happen here takes place) and noones selling because it's so glaringly obvious, price can only head one way, smaller traders play their part but these are often balked using tactics in the stack and sentiment similar to Ox or they are used to assist in the process of Mark up.
    I've been practising removing all emotion from my trading, sitting in the zone and just observing, identifying when fear and excitement enter the room and refusing to let them join the game. It really has opened my eyes to influence and tactics used to exert will over stocks. I've had to trust completely in my own decisions and commit to the outcomes, it's the only way to see clearly through the crap.
    So I suppose my point is don't automatically be emotional when things don't always appear to go your way, that's the trick, there may be bigger plans afoot. Love Thine Enemy and perceive the possibility of a bigger picture.
    P.S. There is always the real possibility that he really is just an intelligent but twisted individual and wrong or he's right and stock is unsupported because company is worthless and stock is still in distribution.
    Make up your own mind as many here already have.
    Cheers HF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
-0.380(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $15.94 $15.02 $290.0K 18.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.57 779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.