RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The market crowd is fret since the volatile situation. The...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    The market crowd is fret since the volatile situation. The market crowd could not see anything into the future and they need the JORC or any news good or bad to let them jump in or get out. They are quick hands but the money is the thing quick in for quick out.

I have held FMS since Aug 2007. I do believe FMS IO should be huge and now it is not the best time to sell your valuable IO in too much discount.

A lot of mates worry the delay of JORC but I bet on FMS IO and bet FMS could get the IO at last. FMS IO buried by somebody millions years ago is what I depend on. In my life I don't think I would have too many times I could bet with so many great factors. I would not let anything throw me into the dust before the IO is confirmed or denied.

JORC delay in my view is good news. It would drive the weak minds out but could not reduce the interesting of these weak minds. If JORC is announced just after the new economy expansion is confirmed, all of these weak minds would rush into it since they like to buy high and sell low.

It is the art to buy low and sell high, which only could be done by the strong and thoughtful minds.

If FMS IO is a key to get a life opportunity, I would never give the chance to let it pass by in my hand. Never!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.